2011年12月17日星期六

Are you a daddy daughter when it comes to beauty?


I do not know about you, but when my father says I look pretty, I can not help blushing and rock back and forth like a little girl (metaphorically, of course). While most things of beauty are usually reserved for the Department of Mom, I think the opinion of my father can certainly hold its own weight when it comes to a new hairstyle, a bold red lipstick, or even cosmetic surgery.

Take my friend from high school, for example, who sought plastic surgery during our last year. After a constant battle with his insecurities body, she opted for breast implants, her father agreed to pay for. When we talk about the surgery, she told me that he even suggested that she add a few injections to smooth down her new Barbie-esque breasts. She was grateful, I was horrified.

Is it important that your father think when it comes to beauty? Or Mom always the go-to makeup for questions?

没有评论:

发表评论