2011年8月10日星期三

If you wore a wig of human hair ...?


If you wore a wig of human hair ...?

I think to do (so you do not damage your hair)

I wondered how people who have used wigs ones. Will realistic look and how long?

Any experience / info would be great!

thanks:)

Admin answer:

Well, even if I have a head full of my own, natural hair, I tend to wear wigs often. I get bored easily and constantly dying / straighting / curling iron / relaxing / perming my hair would have made me bald in my 20! Human hair wigs (the best kind) looks and feels natural for other people if the right to (always wear a hairnet hairpiece and make sure the wig fits your head so tight that it seems real!) For you, however, most wigs probably do not feel natural, but ok! It is not in any way uncomfortable!

PS-wigs can last for years if proper care of them. Ask the person who sells to wash the wig (which depends on the brand of the wig). And you can straighten and curl wigs human hair dye at will =)

What is the secert is a good wig and the circumference?

I want a long hair 100% natural human hair wig. Should I shave my hair real? What is the best thing to use as a stabilizer? I intend to wear it 24 / 7 Tip? I s baldness problem that can not be fixed, so I get rid of the wig! I love my hair and it's nice, but the thin spot on top and ahead still haunts me. This is a real deal breaker if you know what I mean?

Admin Replies:

A wig cap is very important, like buying a lace front wig. It may be better to get your wig for you. Make sure you have a wig stand, and style right tools / products for her. Depending on your location there are many places that are high quality custom made hairpieces especially in New York and Los Angeles.

Good luck.

没有评论:

发表评论